The EVO bar is Pro Taper's top of the line bar without a crossbar. Oversize diameter handlebars, without cross bars, were invented and patented by Pro Taper. This design allows the bar to flex more and absorb impacts better than other bars offering the rider more comfort and less fatigue without sacrificing bar strength. The EVO handlebar utilizes a computer profiled 4 mm wall design and is up to 25% lighter than other bars yet up to 45% stronger.
- Made with aerospace-grade 2050 aluminum.
- Manufactured to exact rise and pullback specifications and tolerances to provide a consistent and accurate feel.
- Independent lab tests show that the EVO handlebars outlast every other handlebar on the market in fatigue life.
- 4 mm computer-profiled wall design.
- Unique inner tube coating to resist corrosion.
- 1/4" cut guides for precise modification.
- Left side knurling provides maximum grip traction.
- Chemically applied "un-sticker graphics" are scratch and peel-resistant.
- End plugs help keep the elements out of the handlebar tubing and aid in longer grip life.
- EVO has the best balance between fatigue life, impact strength and impact-absorbing flex.
- Notes: Requires the use of oversized 1-1/8" handlebar clamps (sold separately). Bar pad sold separately.
Pro Taper EVO Handle Bars
(You save $20.00 )
- Calculated at Checkout