All units will come fully assembled unless you choose the unassembled option. We also have the Pro Prep option as well. Please read below for each option description.
Fully Assembled Bikes (Free with Purchase):
- Unit will be fully assembled and a light check over
- Mecahnically turn the engine to make sure there is compression
- Mecahnically roll the wheels to make sure the they turn properly
- We DO NOT start these units.
Pro Prepped Bikes ($129 option):
Unit will include full assembley plus:
- Unit will be started and full break in completed, including both oil changes & spark plug changed after break in
- brakes adjusted
- cables adjusted
- chain adjusted
- tire pressure adjusted
- spokes tightened
- bearings greased & lubed
- Mikuni carb and upgraded CDI Box installed if you choose those options on applicable bikes*
- Please allow 3-5 extra business days prep time on this service.
*Becasue of EPA rules, 250s and 110cc bikes are not allowed to ship with carburetor installed
(As a general rule of thumb, we still recommend you readjust or maintenace your bike after the first ride or shortly after. Our Pro Prep does not superceed any regular adjustments or maintenace that would need to be done)