ALL SSR bikes require warranty registration in order to submit a claim.
If you have purchased an SSR from us in the last 6 months or plan on purchasing one in the future, please go to the link below and register your unit ASAP. If you fail to registered your SSR unit you may not be able to file a warranty claim.
If you need any help you can contact us directly.
SSR Warranty Registration
(THIS IS TO ONLY REGISTER YOUR SSR, NOT TO MAKE A CLAIM. USE THE FORM ABOVE TO MAKE A CLAIM)
Orion Powersports hereby warrants that new Pit Bikes/Dirt Bikes purchased from Orion Powersports in the continental United States will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the period of time stated herein, subject to certain stated limitations.
THE PERIOD OF WARRANTY for all dirt bikes, street bikes and ATVs shall be 12 (twelve) months (3 months on electrical components) from the date of purchase. For all electric ATV/pit bike ,Go Karts, 50cc 2 stroke pit bikes, the warranty period is 3 months on applicable items (30 days on electrical components) from the date of purchase. We do not cover motor damage from not mixing gas properly on 2 stoke engines. Any pit bike/dirt bike that has had engine modification from Orion Powersports will be subject to a 30 day warranty on the motor, one (1) year structural warranty and/or lifetime frame warranty as it applies to that model (see models that include the lifetime frame warranty below).
All New SSR Electric Bicycles:
- 24 Months Limited Frame Warranty (Parts Only)
- 12 Months Limited Components Warranty (Parts Only)
- 12 Months Limited Battery Warranty
(Please refer to SSR Electric Bicycles Factory Limited Warranty Guide for details)
The following models have a "lifetime warranty" against manufacturers defects on the frame itself, not related to suspension: OPBS XG. Warranty not available or implied on modified or upgraded motors or parts.
DURING THE PERIOD OF WARRANTY Orion Powersports will free of charge, replace any part adjudged defective by Orion Powersports due to faulty workmanship or material from the factory. Parts used in warranty repairs will be warranted for the balance of the product’s warranty period. All parts replaced under warranty become property of Orion Powersports. Replacement part(s) are on a trade basis only and customer is responsible for shipping original, damaged part(s) & new parts to and from our location. If warranty is approved, we DO NOT ship out replacement parts until original, damaged part(s) is received. If warranty is denied, customer is responsible for all shipping charges incurred to return those parts if requested back by customer.
GENERAL EXCLUSIONS from this warranty shall include any failures caused by:
- Competition, racing or track use.
- Installation of parts or accessories that are not qualitatively equivalent to genuine parts from Orion Pit Bike Sales.
- Installation of major components (suspension, wheels, motors or any related components) that are not bought directly from Orion Powersports
- Abnormal strain, neglect or abuse.
- Lack of proper maintenance.
- Accident or collision damage.
- Modification of original parts.
- Outside repair or attempt to repair.
- Damage to motor from rider usage.
SPECIFIC EXCLUSIONS from this warranty shall include parts replaced due to normal wear or routine maintenance; such as spark plugs, oil, oil filter, air filter, cables, hoses, nuts, bolts, shocks, forks, brake shoes, batteries, sprockets, chains, belts, tires, spokes, tubes, etc.
THE CUSTOMER’S RESPONSIBILITY under this warranty shall be to:
- Operate and maintain the Dirt Bike as specified in the appropriate owner’s manual or by the dealer. For more information of maintenance, please refer to your dealer.
- Give notice to Orion Powersports of any and all apparent defects within 4 days after discovery, and make the machine available at that time for inspection and repairs at such dealer’s place of business. We require that all parts be shipped back assembled unless otherwise instructed.
- Be prepared to provide digital photos of any defective parts.
All bike warranties are transferable. They must be transferred during the original warranty period from Orion Powersports. Warranties cannot be transferred after the expiration of the original warranty.
There is a one-time $49 warranty transfer fee to continue the bike warranty with the new owner if you sell your bike. The warranty shall remain in effect for the remainder of time of when the original warranty started and no longer. Upon transfer of warranty, the new owner may be asked to provide an inspection, pictures of the model, VIN #, title, etc. Original owner of vehicle must be on record as purchaser of the model.
Lifetime frame warranty is non-transferable.
Please contact us to transfer a warranty.
ORION POWERSPORTS MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WHICH EXCEED THE OBLIGATIONS AND TIME LIMITS STATED IN THIS WARRANTY ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED BY ORION PIT BIKE SALES AND EXCLUDED FROM THIS WARRANTY. LEMON LAW PROTECTION IS ALSO AVAILABLE TO TEXAS RESIDENTS ONLY. DETAILS HERE:
Disclaimer: Legal status of products:
- It is the responsibility of the buyer to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, and federal laws with regard to the possession and or use of any item on our website and auctions. Consult local, state and federal laws before ordering.
- Orion Powersports having no control over the proper use of any product once in the buyers possession assumes no liability associated with their use. Under no circumstances, are we liable for any loss, damage, or expense of any kind arising from the use, or misuse of these products, for any particular task.
- Your purchase of any of our products on the web constitutes acceptance with this policy