Shipping Powersports products can seem like a difficult task and almost appear impossible. Believe it or not it’s really not as difficult as it seems. Here at Orion Powersports, we have perfected this task from shear trial and error over the last 15 years so we know what works and what doesn’t work. Just about every unit (pit bike, dirt bike, ATV, UTV, etc) will be shipped thru a freight transportation company. This is not like your normal UPS brown truck you see in your neighborhood. This is a bigger truck that has room for larger units. They are also experienced in maneuvering to your house, helping you unload the package and getting it to you safely and undamaged.
Because we ship nationwide these larger transportation trucks make it possible to buy these types of products online. Even though we have a storefront in Texas, thanks to the internet and freight transporters you don’t necessarily have to be in this location to purchase anymore. You can enjoy the same benefits of going to a local Powersports dealership and never leave your house.
All Orion & Apollo brand dirt bikes, pit bikes and ATV's come fully assembled and tested.
Units that offer assembly will come fully assembled unless you choose the unassembled option. We also have the Pro Prep option as well. Please read below for each option description.
Non Assembled (Deducts $50 from published price):
- Most bikes are 80%-85% assembled, Mini Jeeps/Go Karts & 250cc Bikes/ATVs 65%-70% assembled
- Bike will come inside a metal frame crate.
- Will reqiure full assembly and break in when you recieve it.
Fully Assembled Bikes (Free with Purchase):
- Unit will be fully assembled and a light check over
- Mecahnically turn the engine to make sure there is compression
- Mecahnically roll the wheels to make sure the they turn properly
- We DO NOT start these units.
Pro Prepped Bikes:
Unit will include full assembley plus:
- Unit will be started and full break in completed, including both oil changes & spark plug changed after break in (you will not recieve a starter kit on this sdervie as it is used during break in)
- brakes adjusted
- cables adjusted
- chain adjusted
- tire pressure adjusted
- spokes tightened
- Mikuni carb and upgraded/CDI Box installed if you choose those options on applicable bikes*
- Please allow extra 5-7 business days for prep service.
The Works Prep Package:
This package is separate from Pro Prep. This is a full tear down of your bike so we can do the following.
- Headset bearings greased
- Rear shock linkage bearings greased
- Swing arm bearings greased
- Grease F/R axles & wheel bearings
- Locktite all nec bolts/nuts
- We only use AMSOIL SYNTHETIC GREASE
- Please allow an extra 7-10 business days for The Works service.
*Becasue of EPA rules, 250 bikes are not allowed to ship with carburetor installed
(As a general rule of thumb, we still recommend you readjust or maintenace your bike after the first ride or shortly after. Pro Prep/Works prep does not superceed any regular adjustments or future maintenace that would need to be done)
NOTE: Every company and every shipment we send out has also been insured. While it is rare, if any damage occurs, your item will be fully covered as long as you inspect the bike and notate any damage.